1. Getting to the right person is very dependant upon your attitude and mentality. Think of it more as a game.
2. Getting to the person requires you to present yourself as an equal.
3. Getting to the person requires very exact targeting and research of companies and industries.
4. Getting to the person requries that you do NOT focus just on the one person that makes the decision, but also the major influencers of the decision to buy.
5. Getting to the person requires that you understand the key motivators of your prospect and its not just the benefits of your product or service.
Please comment on your experiences. Let's hear the good stories and the frustrations so we can help.